Monday, July 14, 2014

Hobbitat Village

I am in heaven aka middle earth/hobbit village.  I'm taking my son to register for college in a town where we have vacationed during the winter for  the past 12 years.  This is the first time I've been here in the summer and it's beyond gorgeous.  The mountains and farmland are breath-taking here in western Maryland.  I couldn't rent the cabins where I normally stay and during my internet search this place popped up.  Blue Moon Rising, a gorgeous sustainability, Eco friendly,  small print cabin village.    I'm Staying in Bella Donna Cabin, ala Stevie Nicks.  Cell phone is spotty.  PERFECT PLACE for my workshops.  High end sustainable cabin resort.  Pow wow event pavilion.  Straw bale main building.  14individual small footprint cabins.  Everything I was looking for out west in the four corners but found here on the east coast.  I'm very very happy right now.  Also, crafting a memory shawl while resting, relaxing and recycling.




No comments:

Post a Comment