Monday, October 6, 2014

Nala's First visit to the Beach

Today was Nalas first visit to the beach.  She's ridden in the car numerous times and people watched out the window, but has never set foot on the sand and water.  Most of the time it's just the two of us. This time Samantha was with us.  I move too slowly to walk her on the leash by myself.  So, now that we weren't alone she could get out and play.  She had a blast!  She  also helped a man who was mourning the loss of his own dog.  He and his wife had come down from PA to throw her ashes in the ocean where she had played so much.  Wow, it was a honor to help him along.  I've just gotten over my long grieving period so I know how it feels.  I'm glad that Nala and I could be of service and Samantha took away some Life lessons about compassion.  As Nala's leash says 'Life is Good.'



No comments:

Post a Comment