Friday, June 19, 2015

Totebags for the Summer

Those who know me well know that I am a bag lady.  I love my purses and Totebags.  My closet is filled to the brim with purses and totes.  The last couple of weeks I have been making totes, knitting them, painting them and teaching others to knit them.  I've had a great time designing and crafting these totes and using texture and color to make each one unique.





Last week at Camp Crafty Diva, Nancy from Illinois came to knit a sophisticated beach tote. Black and white color way. We had a great morning enjoying soulful chatting and sharing stories on the porch here at Blue Pelican Gallery Gifts & Yarn. There were many visitors to the gallery this morning and we had a great conversation with another visiting artist. You never know who you might meet on this great porch of ours. I can't wait to see Nancy's finished project. Come join us this summer for 'Fun in the Sun' at Camp Crafty Diva.




Did I mention That "I LOVE TOTES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment