Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sheila's Birthday at Crafty Diva Cottage


Sheila and my birthdays are a month a part. When we were little our mother would throw us a joint party at the officers club and have us in matching dresses. Sheila thought that it would be great to honor our mother so she bought us matching outfits. It could have been corny but we had Soo much fun doing it! Love you Sheila!



Sheila brought her new baby Madysen to visit us at the beach. She and  Samantha had a great visit bonding as 'cousins.'


There was Lots of knitting at my home studio this week. Kimmie finished her scarf pronto and began a new project before she left. Madysen learned knitting basics. She's my first left-handed student. My sissy Sheila made her Career Girl bag. I loved having this girls in my personal space. Soo much fun




 Sheila knitted up a cross body bag (her favorite style).  So proud of my student.



.


smiemot

No comments:

Post a Comment