Friday, January 29, 2016

Crafting a Business

I've finally gotten down to business.  Ready to work on my #shininglife #leoniedawson Biz workbook.  I was waiting for Mercury to get out of retrograde and for me to calm down from the end of year holiday chaotic energy.  I have on my flute music in the background and my pink slippers on, still in my pj's.  I've been working with Leonie's workbooks since 2008.  Last year I didn't want to mess up my bound workbook (it was soo pretty). I worked on my wall calendar though.  This year I'm ready to dive in and bling it all out!  Dream Big! No more being small.  Love Leonie's work and her Shining Academy.

I also decided to go with the Erin Condron notebook system, I added a calendar and could personalize my dividers.  I also used various scrapbooking stickers and planner embellishments.  So much fun to create a colorful and fun life and biz.  It was fun to set up my space with my inspirational items, yarn, pottery, candles, crystals, music and my 'Goddess on the Go' cards.  I enjoyed the process and feel like I am preparing for a successful year.






1 comment:

  1. Hello! you're life looks like a colour bomb explosion lol Its wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete