Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Upleveling process

I got home a few days ago from a wonderful Upleveling experience with Christine Kane.  I went to get new business ideas, let go of old negative mind sets and refresh my entrepreneurial Spirit.  I experienced all of these and more.  I met some awesome 'kickass' women and men who are having the courage to step out of the old business box and into a new Upleveling business model.  For me personally, it was a Soulful event disguised as a business event.  Definitely food for my soul.  I came out of my four year semi-retirement (healing) to began pursuing new and more heartfelt business opportunities.  Right before I left for the event I submitted a proposal to facilitate my creative arts workshops this summer.  I am now trying to reintegrate myself into my environment back home.  It's a challenge since I just moved to The Triangle area in Sept and I don't know my way around yet.  So, I found my own creative way to process all the new energies.  Here it is a granny poncho!  What? How is crocheting a granny poncho an Upleveling experience.  Well, for one the colors are very sophisticated not my citrus color ways; Two it's made from silk and mohair (definitely up leveled from wool).; and Three it has a bright sheen (light) to it that the photo does not show.  Plus, I feel a lot of love energy as I am crafting it.   I can't wait to find more Upleveling metaphors as this project progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment