Monday, August 11, 2014

Where I create....

I have been working in my studio this summer.  Creating art and writing workshop curriculum.  I'm dispointed that the workshops did not get filled as planned.  I'm not discouraged though.  It was fun to get prepared and relaunching my business and myself was invigorating.  I had been in a healing hibernation for the past couple of years and this year I was committed to putting myself out there.  Which I did in full imperfect glory.  Now, I have to switch gears again I am once again in the process of relocating.  The lady who owns the house that I rent in Durham has to sell it so I have to move out now.  Don't cry for me, I am taken care of.  The Universe is placing me right where I need to be.  It's scary, exciting and full of possibilities.  I'm moving into my studio, my happy place, 30 miles off the mainland on a barrier island.  It's not where I wanted to raise a teenager or live full time, but I'm ready for the experience.  Now I get to create and explore my artistic side unencumbered by time constraints.  I get to live my dream of  living the life of a real artist.  I'm looking forward to finally shedding my past and finding my own rhythm.  Stay tuned for the adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment