Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Spring Dreams

I've been following Pamela Arias @Embrace the Journey for almost a year now.  Her success and approach has truly been life changing for me.  This has changed my mindset about health and wellness and weight loss.  I am 53 yrs old and had my first stomach stapling at age 23.  I had lap band surgery at age 45.  I have fasted and dieted since I was 12 yrs old.  I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on every single weight loss plan and exercise equipment they've offered since 1986.  Two years ago I was almost bedridden and needed mobility assistance.  I sold my home, moved, changed my life and moved again.  I'm now living in my dream cottage and my dream life that I worked so many years to obtain, but I can't enjoy this lifestyle in this physical condition.  I had to change my mindset and release all that wasn't working for me.  I released medication against the doctors orders.  I released all complex carbs, sugar, diet coke and fake sugars.  I can walk again unassisted for more than 15 minutes.  I've released over 50 pds of excess weight.  Thanks to Pamela I feel empowered to get healthy 'MY WAY!' Not their way.  I'm ready to pursue my 'Spring Dream' of walking on the beach with my dog and collecting sea shells.

No comments:

Post a Comment