Sunday, August 30, 2015

August Crafting

August was an amazingly creative month with lots of crafting, traveling, site seeing and art ventures.    I settled in more to my creative space and celebrated my one year anniversary 'living la vida beach!' I have lots of ideas manifesting now and I'm enjoying the creative process.  


Today, I've made space in my narrow and small studio for a long folding table.  This clean virgin area holds many creative possibilities.  Should I continue dyeing and stamping fabric, quilt or sew, paint or collage, weave (now that I made room for my loom at the other end of my studio).  What's a girl to do?  I have space to work on my computer projects, my good sewing machine is finally fixed.  So many options.  I think for today though, I want to enjoy this blank canvas. (uh table?)

No comments:

Post a Comment