Monday, March 17, 2014

Art Venture in Asheville

After my wonderful session with Uplevel Your Business and Christine Kane.  My friend and 'Soul Sistah' Suzanne took me on a mini Art Venture in Asheville.  She's visited here for years and participates in the Biltmore craft show during the month of August.  As you all know I have been house bound for a couple of years and haven't been to an art gallery, yarn shop, or upscale hip restaurant in quite some time. Suzanne and her husband Paul were quite the hosts, they were patient and kind and assisted me with my walker/rollater and other paraphernalia.  We had a great time.  I really needed this kind of 'Art Therapy'.  I am inspired again to make and create, got lots of new ideas and remembered some old ones.


Here we are in front of the art gallery, both wearing Suzanne's 'Clothes Encounter' designs found at www.Arttowearhouse.com





Having a cocktail spiked lemonade with vanilla Stoli and cucumber.  Um, um good!


Gazing and dazing in a huge and fabulous yarn shop.


Thank you Sue and Paul for a wonderful Art Venture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment