Thursday, March 27, 2014

Self-Care


I have not totally recovered from my wonderful trip and training and week long visit from my best friend.  I have a list of to do's, but no energy.  I have decided to change my mind set and not beat myself up for not getting back into a routine.  Self-care is more important right now.  I realized that my energy has been scattered all over the place and that in order to be the most productive I needed RnR.  Free from guilt RnR.  I have never allowed myself the freedom to just rest and relax.  My past behavior was always on high alert, anxious and waiting for the next crisis.  Now I realize that in order to be successful I need to take time out to rest, relax and conserve my energy.  Then I will be prepared for the next adventure that is coming my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment