Monday, April 13, 2015

A little off kilter

 We are already 13 days into April.  Time flys!  I have not been feeling myself these days.  I went out into the real world for a few days and got over stimulated.  My creativity is on hold.  I don't feel crafty or creative.  I feel peaceful and zen.  Enjoying the NOW.  My house is clean and organized for the most part EXCEPT my studio.  It's a creative mess.  Over the winter I brought things out of my storage unit to inventory for my summer camp projects.  My studio is small and narrow.  I LOVE it!  But, I haven't been able to get it clean or organized because it's been so cold out there.  Freezing cold in fact.  I didn't buy a heater to put out there.  Makes me nervous with all of that fiber.  Now that it's warm it's time to get in there and clean it up. I'm a Virgo so I need organized surroundings in order to calm down and create.  This winter I have been sitting in my comfy chair in the living room crafting and reading or painting at the kitchen table.  My soul is screaming to get out to my studio where all of my creative stimuli is stored.  For now I'm going to sit in my chair and finish off my Noro sweater.  Stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment