Sunday, December 27, 2015

2015 a very crafty year

This has been an absolutely fantastic year for Crafty Diva Creative Arts Workshops at Blue Pelican Gallery Gifts & Yarn I have had so much fun with my regular knitters on Tuesdays.  I've enjoyed Chatting and Crafting with the vacationers to Hatteras Island.   I was able to meet local artist's through a wonderful community crafting event.  I got to end the year weaving with old friends at the Clothes Encounters Clothing Arty Party.  Thank you all for your support and enjoyment in the creative process.  Especially thank you Jennifer Johnson for providing me this opportunity and Suzanne for cheering me on.


My regular Tuesday group and their gorgeous projects.


Loved meeting and chatting and crafting with the vacationers.


So happy to meet new friends and reconnect with my 'arty party' ladies.


2015 started and ended with a flurry of color and creativity.  I got to walk out my dream of crafting everyday in my dream cottage on an island.


Blooming where I am planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment