Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Creative planners

There is a new craze for 2016.  Everyone has developed a planner.  There are crafty planners, serious planners, spiritual planner, artful planners, business, life, coaching, wellness, weight loss and on and on and on!! I designed and developed my own custom planner around 2000.  I used planners and diaries since I was a kid.  They just were functional not fun.  During the 90's I was on my yearly quest to buy a fun planner.  I called manufacturers and office box stores to see if they would be getting feminine planners in that year. Around mid 2000's I began to find them and start a massive collection of fun feminine unusable planners.  They were so pretty that I didn't want to mess them up.  Then when I got sick I didn't need a planner.  I didn't know what day it was half the time.  Now that I'm alert and functioning in society again.  The planners have come out in full force.  Along with all of the accessories and stamps, stickers, tape, markers etc.  The coloring book craze for adults has also started.  That's a topic for another post.  As most of you know I teach creative journaling workshops and vision board workshops.  I think this year I'm going to cut up all my unused planners and inspirational materials and staple, glue, tape, spiral bind all of this together and see what I can create for 2016.  Stayed tuned! #planners #2016creativeplanners #plannersofInstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment