Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Be Bold, Tell Your Story!

The southwest pueblo native american's make what they call clay storytellers.  A women that is surrounded by lots of children listening to the story that she is telling.  I made my own version of storyteller's these pots that you see below. I am naturally a shy person.  I have had to work hard to overcome my shyness.  My grandmother and my mother where appalled at it.  Being the Bold Sassy extroverted women that they were.  They wanted me to be proud, bold and stand up and be noticed.  I wanted to hide in a corner and have no one look at me.  I noticed along the years when I spoke people wanted to hear what I had to say.  I then pushed myself to be bolder and stronger all the time.  Around the age of thirty I had conquered the fear and shyness.  I began to speak with authority and lead others.  I was a business owner and a CEO my employees looked to me for guidance.  As life has passed on and I have more experience I realize that I now have a story.  I again became that shy six year old.  Who would want to hear my story?  Everyone had one.  Yes, they do.  Just not my story.  Mine is unique and pertains to me and my life experiences.  I have put myself out there in social media now and am ready to be bold and tell my story.   Are you ready to tell your story?


No comments:

Post a Comment