Friday, February 28, 2014

Past vs. Present


Hey everyone! It's been a struggle this week. Part of my negative past bled into my positive upbeat future. I have had a legal issue ongoing for 12 years now that stems from my previous very successful business. This issue has been a thorn in my side and I allowed it to cloud my life these past several years. This week it came to a head. I realized that This issue came to life because I did not honor my own power. I gave my power and trust away to my legal team. They did not have my best interest at heart. At that time in my life I trusted authority figures and respected people in powerful positions. I learned the hard way that by giving my trust away to people who were undeserving dis-empowered me and caused me a great deal of pain and heartache. I shut myself off and began isolating. This January I made the decision to start expanding myself and took steps to stop isolating and step out into my power. This is why I joined Uplevel Your Business. Now that I have stepped into this new paradigm of up leveling I can look at the past with different eyes. I'm ready to slay the dragon because by up leveling my life and business I realize that I have the power, the knowledge and the control over my life.


I didn't get to work on module 2 this week. It will be a challenge to catch up, but I did face the greatest block that I have had to my future success and I'm ready to walk out the details. It's hard to admit that I let something else get in the way of my UYB work this week. Any suggestions on how to get back on track? Do I rush through module 2 for the next 3days and get back on track with module 3 next week or do I follow the theme of 'progress not perfection' because as I learned this week, all of the answers are inside of me.











No comments:

Post a Comment