Thursday, February 27, 2014

The first Crafty Diva Cottage

Today for throwback Thursday I'd like to present the first Crafty Diva Cottage which was located in Prescott, Az.  I had always dreamed of having a little 'shotgun shack' to create in.  A grownup 'dollhouse'.  When I found this little cottage it was the beginning of me really understanding how your dreams can manifest.  I had placed in my journal years before the concept of a little cottage to have my business in.  I traveled high and low looking in five different states trying to find the perfect place.  I went to Arizona to study Art Therapy at the college there and lo and behold I found my little cottage.  It didn't last long, life events took over and my stay in Arizona was cut short, but the Dream had manifested.  I knew that if it manifested once there would be another one more suited to me and my business goals and dreams. P.S. There was!




No comments:

Post a Comment