Thursday, January 22, 2015

Art for Art's Sake!

I am feeling over stimulated and over whelmed with creative ideas.  I have this over whelming urge to create, create, create.  But, I'm over stimulated with Social media images and craft supplies shopping.  I'm still struggling to create an income from doing what I love, so when I make something it always has a 'can I sell it?' Energy attached to it.  It's very frustrating and limiting.  I love making and creating just as an expression of my thoughts, feelings and visions.  I just want to make art for art's sake.  So today I'm playing and coloring with images I have created.  They can be used to express a lot of different crafting techniques:   needlepoint, crochet, collage, silk painting, rug hooking, drawing, painting, etc.  The only thing that's getting in my way is ME!  Does this happen to you?  'For Art's Sake'!




No comments:

Post a Comment