Sunday, January 4, 2015

Dream Board 2015

Working on my dreamboard today.  This is the first board I have made in a couple of years.  During those dark days I was mad that my dreams were not coming true.  I had made many dream boards and visual art journals and dream circles.  I loved the collage work and cutting and pasting.  Adding glitter at the end.  I made them all throughout the year not just the new year.  I had long stopped making New Years resolutions.  They didn't work for me.  I taught dream board workshops and helped other create, make and visualize their own dreams, goals and intentions.  I heard back from my students that their dreams were actually manifesting and coming true.  I celebrated for them and with them, but was sad that my dreams weren't manifesting.  Yes, I could manifest short term goals or items.  But, the dreams that were childhood dreams weren't happening.  Why?  I felt like a fake.  Teaching others while all along hurt that mine weren't materializing.  Two year ago I packed up all of my dream boards, dream journals and left them in storage.  I was on the run, survival mode.  Didn't know where I was going and didn't want to stay where I was.  I was forced to focus on one thing.  Getting well.  I tossed my dreams aside and took one step at a time one day at a time.  Then one day my dreams starting manifesting and I was living the life I had always imagined.  Wow!  These boards and ideas really do work.  I realized that I had all of these dreams and was asking for God and the angels to help me create them.  But, I wasn't living in alignment with my dreams.  Once I let go of what wasn't working in my life and focused on what it was I really wanted, things started to happen.

So this year 2015 I am making and creating a new dream board with new intentions.  I learned the key to the success for these boards and that is 'get outta your own way'!  Just make it and release it, then allow it to become.







No comments:

Post a Comment