Monday, January 12, 2015

Dream Business Coaching

Yesterday was a great day!  I was able to facilitate a Team Building exercise for my friend's small business, Mad Mad World a creative lifestyle company which specializes in art-to-wear clothing.  (www.Arttowearhouse.com)  I had previously coached Suzanne through the process of closing her store a few years ago and pursuing new business avenues.  Which led to expansion and the opening of many opportunities.  This year Suzanne wants to take her team and her business to new levels.  I have been coaching her on different organizational and strategic planning strategies that would take her there.  But, first we wanted to empower her team and allow them as a group to develop a new company mission statement.  I lead them through a process of self-discovery by facilitating my dream board workshop. We also redefined the teams individual roles within the company and then created a new mission statement.  This was a fun, upleveling  and empowering session.  It's so enjoyable to see how using creativity and art-making can enhance the development of left brain structured business processes.  My intent is to continue to facilitate this process with this team as they continue to create their dream business.



As you know most great business decisions are made around the kitchen table.  Here we are creating in my kitchen around my kitchen table.  It's exciting to be able to interject a touch of whimsy to such a heavy subject.



No comments:

Post a Comment