Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Creativity Vortex

As I have been saying I am riding the wave of a major Creativity Vortex.  The energy is strong, vibrant and all consuming.  I haven't felt this creative in years.  It's a wonderful feeling and full of creative possibilities.  I finally have the physical energy and emotional desire to craft all of my crafting visions into reality.  The past several years had been very challenging for me.  I was in a lot of pain both physically and emotionally.  Ever step I took was painfully.  Sitting up and laying down was painful.  Brushing my teeth was painful.  I was swirling in a whirlpool of pain and discomfort.  The doctors recommendations were none.  Increase your medication and basically gave me no hope.  When you are overweight and have a heart condition they are just waiting for you to die.  Added to that I had several other issues going on.  I refused to cave into the pain and what got me through was my children, my pets, my sister and a couple of friends.  I lived in my head, I had all of these visions of making art, crafting and vivid colors.  I had dreams of a life crafting and sharing the benefits of crafting with others.  I am now taking baby steps toward realizing these visions.  Last year I was able to overcome 80% of the pain and began crafting.  This year I am teaching and coaching on a weekly basis and crafting these bright, vivid, colorful works of art.  I'm loving it and enjoying living in this creative vortex.  It's the answer to my prayers for creating joy and wellness in my life.

Here is the artwork I created the past few days.  I never ever considered myself a painter.  I love painted everything, clothes, furniture, artwork etc.  But, I never felt I had the gift.  These pieces are still childlike and whimsical but, I see some potential here.



No comments:

Post a Comment