Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dream Circle Workshop

Yesterday, I had the pleasure to work with two local women business owners.  They were interested in making Dream Boards, a visual collage activity.  This process assists the creator in tapping into their own unique inner eye and bringing those visions or dreams, goals and desires into the physical world.  Once you see your hearts desire on the boards it gives your dreams more clarity and enables you to focus on things and feelings that you want to manifest in your life.  It's also a form of active meditation and can be very soothing and empowering.  The boards reveal a lot about our selves and I thoroughly enjoy facilitating this technique.  We had fun playing with the art materials and of course sprinkling the fairy dust around the table.  I look forward to working further with these women on their creative journey towards personal and professional success.



This was my piece that I worked on after the workshop.  I have not painted something like this before.  It was nice to just make 'art for art's' sake.  Of course, I had to take advantage of the art table.


No comments:

Post a Comment