Saturday, February 7, 2015

Doodling Cards

This week I have been painting, learning new techniques and creating art.  By Friday I was totally spent.  I had enjoyed my burst of creativity, but now I was empty.  I cleaned up the art table and put everything away.  I rested a bit and even took a brief nap.  When I got up I decided to try and find something to make.  Nothing called to me though.  I gathered all of  my neon craft supply stash that I could find and put it all together.  Still nothing.  I started putting everything away again and saved my colored cards.  I then saw I had a new brush tip black marker.  Hum...  This could be something.  I started doodling and look what came up.  I started making these inspiration cards and doodles, found my metallic markers and 'Boom'!  Back in the creativity vortex.   These cards make me so happy.  It's so empowering to be inspired by yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment